Saturday, February 25, 2017

Wendy's, Mall of Asia Pasay

My husband grew up in Subic and he has always been telling me how much he missed eating at Wendy's (since we don't have Wendy's in Cebu). So after years of being away from his hometown, we finally had the chance to visit Manila together and when we found an outlet inside MOA his face lit up the same way a child would to a candy store. LOL.



He initially had trouble picking what to order but then I found that they had a Jalapeño Cheeseburger and I remembered how he likes his food spicy so I suggested that he tries it.

I was a bit surprised with the size of the burger though. It was so small -- I mean, the patty was really thin. Jollibee's Yum burger might actually be slightly bigger & cheaper! I can already see the disappointment in his face. I asked him to order something else but he surprisingly refused. He then said that Wendy's wasn't the same as he remembered it years back. I also took a bite from it, it was OK but I've tasted better Jalapeño burgers in Cebu.



I, on the otherhand, ordered the Salisbury Steak which was 2 thin slices of burger steak in mushroom gravy. I liked its buttery taste (on the sauce) but I found the patty a bit dry. Jollibee's burger steak is a lot juicier & bigger too! Sorry, I keep comparing it to our local Jollibee because I think it is the best fast food chain to compare it with when considering the prices. Haha.


My son liked their ice cream though. At least somebody liked something from what we ordered here. Haha. And I just love their P199 salad bar but did not get to try it. Probably next time, when they expand here in Cebu or on my next visit to Manila. I wonder when that would be. Haha.




But overall experience (plus it was my first time), I'd say it was below my expectation but it wasn't bad as well. If I were to rate it between 1-10 with 10 being the highest, I'd give it a 7. I guess now I know why they don't have a branch in Cebu. LOL. Just kidding on that last part. But it was still a good lunch right before our long 6-hour bus ride to Baguio.

Haggard faces after our flight from Cebu.

Location:                Ground Floor, South Wing, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City
Operating Hours:    8AM - 11PM
Contact Number:    (02)5560601, (02)5333333
Website:                  Wendy's SM Mall of Asia

1 comment:

  1. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us (creditloan11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete