Saturday, February 25, 2017

Magnum Manila, Mall of Asia Pasay



My husband and I just found this place while strolling around MOA. I've read about this on Facebook however they don't have a branch in Cebu so I was absolutely ecstatic when I saw this place during my short visit in Manila. Not to mention, it only costs P120 to Decorate-Your-Own Magnum! I found it reasonable since it's about the same price as the DYO (Decorate Your Own) Ice Cream in Butterbean. The only difference is that the ice cream they use at Butterbean melts easily compared to the Magnum ice cream and it doesn't taste as good as the Magnum. Haha!

Update: they've recently opened up a store in SM Seaside Cebu a few months after eating here.














I just love the fact that they have a variety of toppings to choose from and you get to pick 3. I was just a bit disappointed when the lady at the counter personally chose 1 of the toppings for me. I chose the crushed pistachios first then she suggested that it goes perfectly with the dark chocolate balls & all of a sudden she added them to MY ice cream. So I only got to CHOOSE 2 toppings (didn't really have a choice after she proactively picked one for me. LOL) I respect her suggestion but it would've been great if I got to choose it myself. Haha! But nonetheless, my Magnum was sooo gooood and my son liked it very much!





They also have a nice set-up for their stall -- modern and very spacious. In fact, we decided to stay there a little longer after finishing our ice cream while waiting for the time before we head to the terminal for our 6-hour trip to Baguio. We were the only customers that time anyway and the lady at the counter didn't really mind.




Address:                  2F Main Mall, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City
Operating Hours:    10AM to 10PM (Mall hours)
Contact:                   Not available
Website:                   Magnum Manila - MOA

2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice one
    keep up the good work
    liked your clicked photos too

    ReplyDelete